We are so thrilled to be heading off to Asheville later this week for a long weekend getaway!
Back in February of last year, Rich and I spent a weekend there for Valentine’s Day (as an engaged couple!) and then Rich celebrated his bachelor party there back in October with the guys.
The weather should be sunny, but cool, so I’ll be dressing in casual and comfy layers. I’m taking a few favorites from my little springtime fashion roundup!
The fun, printed Aspire Ankle Pants are certainly coming along, as they are my new go-to pant for spring. Lightweight and quick-drying… what’s not to love? I’m bringing a breathable Sugar Wash Tank and a couple of scarves for layering, too.
This time around, we’ve got quite a list planned:
1. Visiting Biltmore Estate for the Dressing Downton exhibit
2. Drinking at more than half a dozen local breweries (duh)
3. Seeing A Streetcar Named Desire at Asheville Community Theatre
4. Eating a romantic Spanish dinner at Cúrate
5. Checking out some antiques shops
6. Lunching at Tupelo Honey Cafe
7. Indulging in tasty treats from Vortex Doughnuts
In other news, congratulations to Kylee — you’ve won the Blue Apron giveaway! Email me at email@example.com, so that I have your email address to submit for the free trial. Oh, and get ready for some tasty dinners!
Have a favorite spot in Asheville? Let me know about it in the comments below!